About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom and a proud army wife. I love bows and I love being crafty, I just thought this would be something fun to do to get new bows into your collection.

Monday, January 11, 2010

Rules of bow swapping

Hey everyone! This is brand new to me, but I thought this would be fun and a great way to get new bows added to your collection. There is two ways you can do this 1. make a bow to swap, or 2. if your daughter has new looking bows (no wear and tear) that she does not wear anymore you can trade those as well. We do not want anyone getting cheated in this so the bows we swap has to be layered (stacked) bows. They need to be something you would see in a boutique and not just a small single layered bow. If someone receives a little bow I will personally make them a bow and then the person who sent the bow will be kicked out of the group. We want this to be fun and fair! Once we get everyone in the group I will make a list of all names and draw who you will make a bow for out of a hat to make it fair. After that I will contact you with the name, email address and mailing address of the person you will be making the bow for. I ask you to please contact this person to find out what kind of clip they like and what size/style of bow they like and you can go from there. Once we get going, every once in awhile we will do themed swaps, where everyone will make a certain themed bow to switch. I think this will be fun but everyone has to be fair and mail these bows out on time!!!

5 comments:

  1. im glad for these rules so we dont get cheated. I always want to receive something that looks like time and effort was spent. Not just a piece of ribbon thrown together! cant wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I aggree as well, with the swaps i have done in the past some girls thought making clippies were part of a bow swap! I love big and Funky, lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMEN! BIG AND FUNKY!! Mine are mostly froo froo!! BIG feathers, ribbon, tulle, jewels!! Whatever I can find..lol.. My daughter is only 7 months and I always have the bigger ones on her! My mom says she prob has a headache..haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea My DD is 3 1/2 and Shes been wearing this BIG since she was Born! haha she wont leave the house without her bow! its so funny.

    ReplyDelete

Fellow Bow Swappers