About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom and a proud army wife. I love bows and I love being crafty, I just thought this would be something fun to do to get new bows into your collection.

Monday, January 11, 2010

Input on how often to do bow swap

Ok everyone I wanna know your input on how often to do the bow swap. Once a month, twice a month?? Also just cause your in the group you dont have to do the bow swap every time, if you want to skip one time just send me an email stating that and I will take your name out of the drawing for that time.... I think the time frame to make a bow and send it out will be 1 week. We will draw names and after that you will have 1 week to contact the person you drew, make the bow, and mail it out.... sound good??


Tausha L.

8 comments:

  1. this sounds awesome! I cant wait! Ive looked for something like this for awhile. Have done a few bow swaps on cafemom and have NOT been impressed! Anyways. twice a month would be cool for me! Cant wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, i will make rules to this so no one gets stuck with the not so hot bows lol and if they do i will personally make them a bow myself =) i was thinking twice a month as well

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds good to me as well. I have been in several bow swaps with other groups and there always fun! Twice a month is great for me too! Are we going to start with a theme (V-day)?

    ReplyDelete
  4. well we can do one swap first to see how it goes, and then we will do another one and theme it vday... those will have to be mailed out by feb 6 so everyone will get theres.... so ladies 1st bow swap will start tomorrow and 2nd bow swap will start last day of jan =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. CANT WAIT!! Glad to meet some other great bowmakers with the same like/dislikes and abilities :) Tausha, I think you are in mabank arent you? Im in Tyler :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes tyler isnt that far from me =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm up for the twice monthly swaps! It'll give me a good excuse (as though I really needed any) to play with ribbons!

    Oh, and I'm an Army wife as well--he's stationed at Ft. Meade, MD. I stay at home with the kids, and get to play around with fabrics and ribbons when I'm not minding the kids or other household "stuff" (been sewing for nearly 20 years, and picked up bowmaking several months ago). :^D

    ~~Christina R. (aka marshmallowkidsdesigns) from Facebook

    ReplyDelete

Fellow Bow Swappers